What is WooCommerse?
Woo Commerce is for selling products and services. Specifically, it makes doing these things affordable and accessible. You can sell digital and physical products, manage inventory and shipping, take secure payments, and sort taxes automatically.
Why Woo Commerce?
Woo Commerce is an open-source, completely customizable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide. Go beyond the confines of traditional eCommerce solutions, and be limited only by your own imagination.
- Powered by trust: Woo Commerce is built on WordPress, the software that runs 26% of the web. Regularly audited by Sucuri, an industry leader in security, you’re in good hands.
- Content at the core: Working on top of the world’s most popular content management system, Woo Commerce seamlessly integrates commerce with content. Everything you need is in one place.
- A modular system: Woo Commerce is kept lean so you can add just the options you want. It’s also made to work alongside your favorite WordPress plugins, so you can keep the features you already love.
- Sell anything: From physical products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even appointments, you can sell anything with Woo Commerce.
- No limits: Woo Commerce is an entirely open source, which means you can modify and customize anything and everything. Because you have complete control, you can add unlimited products and users, and take unlimited orders.
- Worldwide community: Woo Commerce stores and developers come from all over the world – from Norway to South Africa, from Canada to Japan.
• Create an online store in minutes inside Word press.
• Customize store with WordPress themes and plugins, and publish content alongside product listing.
• Sell either physical or digital product to customer worldwide.
• Create, edit, and manage product and orders right from your dashboard.
• Customize site for product types, sales tax, shipping rates, transactional emails, and more
• Run store on your own server or with WordPress.com